Photobucket

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Im in Love......

.....with this face!! I obviously love all my kids the same and I am loving all the different stages they are in and how fun (when theyre not being naughty) they are right now, but I just cant get enough of this little guy. Its wierd because he is by far my hardest baby but also my most smiley baby. That makes sense right? Well hes hard because hes a little more clingy than i remember my other two being and he just likes to be held. When hes not being held, well you'd think he was dying. It can be difficult at times because for someone who wants to held, he sure doesnt hold still for anything and he rarely makes eye contact with whoever is holding him. But we still are having so much fun with this "sweet boy" and we truly are in love!!



No comments: