Photobucket

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tea anyone?

There are two things about Quin that are a fact. First she loves food, thats obvious. Second, she loves little play kitchens. We've been debating for some time now on when to get her one. We couldnt wait, we just had to get her one. Ive been eyeing down this adorable one at Target for awhile now, so when we were down to see the jazz bear, we made a stop at Target and Ty caved in and said that she sould get it. I was so excited, but not excited to put the thing together. As you can see in the pic below there were a ton of pieces and even more screws and such. I knew Ty would never get around to doing it so i took it upon myself to get r' done. And three hours later, it got finished. It wasnt hard just time consuming. Of course we had to get her dishes and tea cups. She loves it and so do I!

Before. . .


After!



4 comments:

kadeandmaddie said...

Oh I love it! Livi is probably going to have to have one of those. How is the desk coming along. Find any cute knobs? Maybe I should ask all these questions via e-mail. Have a good day!

Kristi said...

Soo Stinking Cute! That is one of the cutest kitchens I have seen! YAY for Nixon! How fun!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the look on her face! It says it all.

kristina said...

It is so cute!! Congrats on putting it together all by yourself. :)