Photobucket

Monday, November 17, 2008

*Birthday Whishes*

So of course we had a big party for Quins birthday. I know the pic above is fuzzy but shes showing how old she is. Shes a pretty smart little girl. Shes catches on quick to things. Just not walking. Shes so not interested. O-well. In time! We had my family over, and Ty's family, and then some of our friends came over. It was really nice cause we haven't seen Ty's family in so long. With Ty being so busy, we never get a chance to go see them, so we were glad they could make it up. We did soup in a bread bowl for everyone and then of course cake and ice cream. I loved Quins cake. I had my sister in laws friend make it and it turned out so cute. Nixon, of course, being the boy that he is and the two year old that he is, had to test taste one of the flowers on the very front of the cake. Of course I wasn't thrilled, being that I told him several times not to touch the cake, he had to touch and eat the flower. After, all he kept saying was "I pick", over and over. My mother in law, in her domestic ways, did damage control, and fixed it. We went with a Tinker Bell theme. We just kind of carried the idea over form Halloween. Besides we found some cute Tinker Bell stuff. She was so cute and so fun. She did a great job entertaining her guests. She was a little grumpy at first but warmed right up to everyone. We definately had a full house and we enjoyed every minute of it. We really did luck out with our families and friends. Its so nice to have everyones support, especially for fun days and occasions like these. We love our baby girl and we are so lucky to have her in our home.


The best face ever. . .


Just checking out her new stuff



The minute she got on this horse, she started bouncing and making horse noises. Can you say "ADORABLE"?




3 comments:

Kristi said...

OH how cute!!! LOve the cake, that thing was sweet!! It sounds like it turned out GREAT!!!

Deryck & Bree said...

Manda this is such a cute little post, I feel the same way about having babies, hate being pregnant but love giving birth. I still can't believe that she is already 1! Looks like she had great first birthday;)

Lacey Robinson said...

Amanda....Hey will you email me your address so I can send you guys a Christmas card?? Thanks! We miss you guys!
Oh and did you love the Twilight movie???