Photobucket

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So Halloween this year was pretty fun! If you cant tell what Nixon is, hes Disney's Handy Manny. He looked so cute. We got him the tool set that Handy Manny has and it pretty much hasn't left his side since we got it for him. I wish we would have gotten a full body shot but he wasn't really feeling the camera. Quin was Tinker Bell. My friend Kristina helped me make her costume and I think it turned out so cute. My brothers, of course, thought that she looked like cabbage. Leave it to them to come up with something like that. We took them trick or treating and Nixon wasn't sure at first, but caught on after a few houses, and Quin, in her normal Quin fashion, had the time of her life being pulled around in the wagon. It was all and all a pretty fun night.





3 comments:

Kristi said...

OH Jeez!!! They LOOOOOOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute! Both of them! I love Qunn's Costume, you have become the little crafter! Baking cakes, making costumes! I love it!!! Happy Halloween, Yesterday!

PS I LOVE my Hair, Thank you Again!

Steph and Hunter said...

How stinking cute! I love their costumes and am very impressed with your skills! You are quite the little homemaker! Sounds like you had fun!

Compton Family said...

Quinn's costume definitely does not look like cabbage. How would they know anyway, do they eat cabbage? Anyway, both costumes are way cute. I am very impressed with your skills.