Photobucket

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I know after you scan through these pics you're probably going to think to yourself "man that uniform fits him fabulously". Cause thats what I thought the first time I saw his cuteness in it:-)
Seriously though, it is a little on the big side and hes a little bit on the small side. I still think he looks adorable in all of its baggy-ness, and I promise there is a body in all of that!

Enough about that, Nixon, if you couldnt tell yet, has started t-ball/coach pitch and he is loving it. He had his first game saturday and surprisingly it was not that painful to watch. His first time up to bat, he had to use the T cause the coach will pitch so many pitches before they make them use the T. He hit and got to 1st base, then the next little bugger hit, which moved Nixon to 2nd and then this is where it all went south. The next kid hit the ball and Nixon wasnt really sure where to go from 2nd so he just walked himself right back to the dug-out, (not run, walk) which by the way I think was the highlight of the day for him. "Mom, the coach said we get to go in the dug-out!!!" (wide eyed and grinning) So cute:-) After that he got the hang of it except for running to home plate after being on 3rd. Again he just took off for the dug-out. I later had to explain that "thats how you score points is by stepping on home plate." Hopefully this next game he'll get it. Its pretty entertaining to watch and he is having the time of his life in and out of the dug-out!!



Quin thought there was going to be chay-leaders there so she had to bring my 1990 something Danceworks (!represent!) poms!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

OH my freaking cute!! I love love love your kids!! I love the poms I cant believe you still have them! Nix looks too cute in his uniform, and Cam is getting soo big!!