Photobucket

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Seriously Quin?

So by looking past the flawlessness of this hair of mine, you will see what appears to be a comb. Its what I like to call "tangeled". So tangeled I cant get it out. So tangeled I had to call Ty to come home from work and get it out before I take Nixon to practice.

Quin thought it would be fun to play with my hair, which I love getting my hair played with, LOVE IT! But things took a turn for the worse when she decided to "curl" my hair (with the comb). Then she tried pulling it out, which then only tightened the hold the comb had on my hair. Now, with a headache, I sit and wait patiently for my man to get here and try to rid of this entangelment. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Pee my pants funny I hope you got it out without cutting it!

kadeandmaddie said...

You should of just left it in for Nixons thing. People would have thought it was the cool new thing to do!