Photobucket

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Go T-Birds!

So if my little brother ever reads this, he will more than likely make fun of me because for any of you who knows Jeff, knows he doesn't like people talking about him, to him or even around him. I just have to say how proud of him I am, how much I really love being around him. I've especially loved watching him play football this year. I also love that he loves my kids and how good he is with them. He will never admit to liking them as much as he does, but that's okay cause we all know the truth. These pictures were taken at his first home football game which happened to be on Nixons birthday. They won and it was pretty exciting. So far the t-birds are off to a better start than they have been in the past. They have won three out of the six games they've played. So far so good in my book!
Nixon the future football star!
Jeff and Grandma Janes
Jeffs #1 fan
#53

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Ok Love Love the Pic of Qinn and Jeff!!! Too Cute! And That Cake when we have a kid you are going to have to help me with a cake it turned out so good!!! Love it. Nixon in the helmet should be framed that picture is to cute I love it! Thanks for hanging out with me so much this week and for your advice with the in-laws!! Love Ya!