Photobucket

Saturday, October 4, 2008

4 Weeks Later. . .

FINALLY! So i finally got around to posting pictures from Nixons birthday. They aren't the greatest ones but you get the idea. The one below, of his cake, I made. I know, I cant believe it either. Thanks to my sister in law, we got it done. She pretty much decorated it, I just baked it. So I guess you could say I didn't do much. It turned out just how Id planned. All and all his party was a success. Most of his cousins made it, and his grandma and grandpa Prisbrey were able to come. I was also so glad that my grandma Janes could make it. I haven't seen her in a long time so it was nice to see her. She came also for my little brothers first home football game. That was fun to go watch. Of course because they won and its his last year. Anyways, Nixon made out like a bandit with the gifts he received. He got a ton of trucks and the Shrek trilogy because all of our Shreks had to get thrown away because of excessive use. He had a great time and we are so glad to have him!
Nixons dump truck cake
Nixon and Ike


1 comment:

Lacey Robinson said...

We are so sad that we missed the party! Love the dumptruck cake...it's late here but tomorrow I will log on and show the pictures to Breckon...he still talks about Nixon!