Photobucket

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Its PARTY time!

This is not really a normal post but I thought it would be a good way to let people know about my modbe parties. Notice i said partIES. That's right, the new modbe stuff is finally here, and so I am going to be throwing some parties. The first one is Friday October 17th at my house (1008 W 1325 N, Cedar City) from 4-7 pm and the second one is Saturday October 18th at my moms (320 W 1675 N, Cedar City) from 1-4pm. We figured since its the deer hunt and the men are going to be gone, we needed something for the women to do. So please come! We are going to have drawings and of course good snacks. Hopefully I'm not writing this to myself and Im hoping people actually check out my blog every once in a while. Anyways, it will be alot of fun!

No comments: