Photobucket

Monday, September 5, 2011

Ive lost it!

So I havent posted in a bit and my mom has been wanting to see a post, so here ya go! I usually dont like to post if I dont have pictures but I had a minor change of heart this morning when I was reading my last post. I was reading it and as I was reading it I thought to myself "man, I need to go through this and fix some serious run on sentences, maybe put some punctuation here, a little more there, cause this not great writing." Then I thought "NO! This is me and my mom state of mind. A mind the is totally losing it and regressing."

Now this may seem like a venting post, maybe a complaining post, call it what you want but I do love my kids, and I love being a mom. Its just that dont you ever feel like you're regressing just a little bit in life? I mean the adult time that you DONT get, conversations with adults. Conversations that make you actually have to think. Lets be honest here, I was never really the sharpest tool in the shed but I dont consider myself dumb either. But lately, I do feel like I could use a crash course on basic social, life, writing, spelling, and maybe even a little common sense skills. I sometimes feel like Im on a 6th maybe 7th grade level.

So there you have it, Im losing my mind!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Pahahahahah lol pahahahah oh my Im totally calling you! sissisisisi