Photobucket

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rainbow Dash & Unicorns

So are you familiar with the term "rainbows and butterflys"? Well in Quins world everything is always "rainbow dash and unicorns"! While I was picking her up from joy school this morning, Richelle (the other mother) tells me that they are learning about animals and she was asking the girls what other animals they could think of and Quin says "Ranibow Dash, shes an animal!" Apparently all of Quins responses were either "Rainbow Dash" or "Unicorns". Rainbow Dash is a My Little Pony and there is a unicorn My Little Pony and thats just what shes into right now. Quin is totally all girl, all glitter, all pink/purple, all pretty things all the time. I will say that she most definately did not get that from my side of the family. She is all Prisbrey that way! But Im totally fine with it cause I have so much fun with it and her!! I get to do the boy things with my boys and the girly girl things with Quin.


2 comments:

Reagan said...

Amanda, it's so nice to see you blogging again! I've missed you! Miss quinny quin quin is a little cutie!

Kristi said...

I love this post! Best! and Nix's birthday looked soo fun I wish I could have came! The cake was cute the capes were cute everything. I love how you though 2 hours thats good I would have thought that too! LOL soo funny! Keep the posts coming I love them!