Photobucket

Monday, August 11, 2008

3 Years & 2 Kids later. . .

On Tuesday (Aug 5th) was mine and Tys three year anniversary. We left our kids with his mom in St George and headed to mesquite. We ended up going to a movie, Wanted, which I loved. I love assassin movies, spy movies etc. . . It makes me want to be one. Anyways, after the movie we went to wal-mart to hangout for a minute. We were going to go swim but it was raining so hard when we got out of the movie, that obviously wasn't going to work. The next morning I went and got a massage and Ty went to hit range balls. After that we went back to St George to get our kids and ended up staying the whole day. It was my first anniversary not pregers. Which was nice. It was a short trip but badly needed. I cant believe we've been married three years and have two babies. How time flys! I wouldn't trade it for anything!

4 comments:

Turbo said...

Congratulation, you guys!

Tanya said...

Yay for three years! That is awesome. It is still kind of wierd to think that we are all grown up (well kinda), married and having kids. But I am with you...it is the best!

Kristi said...

Im glad that you guys had fun, and wow to 3 years that just seems like yesterday! Oh Jeez that we are not true Twilighter's tell we get some goth going on!! LOL!! It was really fun though!! Thanks for Twilighting with us! Hey and thanks for doing my hair!! Love it, Im struggling with my bangs, I may have to come over and have you show me how to do them cute, Im a bang struggler!!

Steph and Hunter said...

So, I am a bloghopper and found your blog! Hope you don't mind! If you want to add me my address is hunterandsteph.blogspot.com
Anyway, you have the cutest kids! It is crazy to think that we are all turning into old married people! Congrats on 3 years though!