Photobucket

Friday, August 15, 2008

114%



I took Quin to her 9 month Dr. appointment on Tuesday and like all the others, it was no surprise to hear the results of her growth. We are proud to announce that she is once again OFF the charts. She currently resides in the 114 percentile in her overall growth. She weighed in at 22.3 lbs and is 28 inches long. I will say that I give most of the credit to my "healthy" ways of eating when I'm pregers. Theres nothing like starting your child off on m&m's and Pepsi's. You know your kids are going to be healthy when your placenta is as big or bigger than the baby. Anyways. . . I think she is a doll and cant wait to see where she will be when she turns 1!

4 comments:

Lacey Robinson said...

Amanda...she's so cute! I love her rolls! Sadie is starting to fill out more than Breckon ever did so we're hoping she gets chubby! It was fun to read your blog and catch up! I just finished the fourth book and now I'm a little sad to be finished...I wish I could start over...but who has time for that again? We have been in St. George for two weeks now and it's been a little crazy! Breckon misses "home" but we don't have one! Anyway I wanted to thank you for letting Kenny crash in your basement for a couple of nights...if you want to come hang out sometime this week call me...we have nothing going on!
Lacey

Kristi said...

WOW, that is great!! She is tooo cute!! Love It!!

Tanya said...

I love chubby babies! They are so cute.

The Bingham's said...

Hey Amanda! Your kids are so darling!! It was so good to see you! You are still cute as ever!!