Photobucket

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hooray for crawling!

So Quin has finally learned how to crawl, forward that is. Shes been going at it for a while now but has been going backwards. She finally figured out the forward motions of it all and is everywhere. I'm not going to lie, I was getting worried there for a while because Nixon learned right at eight months and was doing stairs by about ten months. So I'm hoping Quin catches up. I'm sure she will. Shes so much happier now that she can keep up with all of the other kids and play with them. She got a little frustrated there for a while cause she wanted to get around so bad and she would just get mad scream, not cry, but scream. I know, we've got a screamer on our hands. Anyways. . . Hooray for crawling!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Yea!! She Got it!! Good! I cant wait to see her craw!!