Photobucket

Monday, August 11, 2008

Breaking Dawn!

The wait is finally over. I got the book, read the book, and loved the book. Of course I had to hit a midnight release party of the book along with some friends and my sister in law, Nichole. We had a good time. We hit up Applebees before and then went to Mountain West Books. Let me just tell ya that we were the most normal people there. I almost don't feel like a true "twilighter" after being there. There were some freaks. And I mean that in the nicest way. Though it took me a little longer to read this one than it did the other three, i still enjoyed it. There has been quite the controversy over it and alot of things that people didn't expect but that's what makes a good book. Like I read somewhere, it has the ending that everyone wanted. I'm not going to go as far and say that it was my favorite out of the series but it was up there. I'm super stoked for the movie and I'm somewhat glad the series is over. Like most, Ive neglected, well, my life while I read. It was a good read and I am so glad to be a "twilghter"!

No comments: