Photobucket

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Big Apple!

So I'm super excited, here's why. . . In three weeks I am headed to New York for a little much needed vacation. I am going to see my friend Reagan and her husband Jake. I'm mostly excited to meet their little Piper Jane. I haven't seen Reagan for so long and cant wait to hangout with her for three whole days. Lets just say that we have alot to cach up on. I'm not so excited to fly though. Ever since Ive had kids, for some reason it has made me nervous. I'm sure all will be good, I'm just a basket case about stuff like that. I'm not quite sure what we are going to be doing but I'm just psyched about going and seeing a great friend. Last time I was there I was preggers with Nixon, and we didn't do much sight seeing. We just went to baseball games. So I'm excited to experience New York. Hopefully I can do some shopping cause I need a serious makeover. I feel like such a mom and I need to rejuvenate my inner youth (If you know what I mean)!Being pregnant that last two years in a row hasn't done much for my wardrobe. Anyways. . . I'm excited!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

YEA!!! Your going to have so much fun! Im excited for you! I bet your dying!

Reagan said...

I can't wait for you to come! We will do everything you want! Piper is so excited that she still hasn't figured out what she'll wear to meet you. See you soon!!

Turbo said...

Yay! We can't wait.

Anonymous said...

So I got on your blog through Kristi's. I hope you don't care, but I like seeing what all my friends are up to! I bet you're way excited to have a getaway! You deserve it! Have fun! Tell Reagan Hi.