Photobucket

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My weekend in NYC!

So i am back from my awesome trip to new york! I am so glad that I had the chance to go visit Reagan and meet her little Piper. Reagan and I had spent most of our time shopping, talking, and eating some good food. It was fun to just hang out with her again. She is still the same wirey, free spirited person she has always been and that is what I love about her. Her husband Jake is equally just as awesome as she is. It was a great break, a badly needed one at that. Though I did miss my babies like crazy, I loved every minute I had to spend there. I will say that is was the most humbling experience meeting their adorable little girl. I cant even put into words how incredible and awesome Jake and Reagan are. Piper couldn't have asked more loving parents. They are the most optimistic, positive people and I admire that so much about them. That's another thing I have always loved about Reagan, is her attitude. I know she has her days but for the most part, her cup is always half full! I'm a little sad that I didn't have my camera because it still broken, but Reag is going to email me some pics so don't worry I will post them as soon as I get them. I just want to thank Reagan and Jake for such a great time and I hope to do it again.

2 comments:

Turbo said...

Amanda, thanks again for coming to visit! We were really glad that you came. Sorry that it rained the whole time. I put up some of the pictures with Piper on our photoblog, if you want to check them out. Here is the link.

The Ericksons said...

amanda, I just found your blog. I'm so glad I could see your cute kids,I cant believe how huge quin is. she's a cutie!