Photobucket

Friday, July 18, 2008

All caught up!

So i finally finished the series of Twilight and I'm all caught up. It only took me forever to start reading them and catching up with the times of things and what can I say other than, I like em' alot! It took me about six days to read all three of them and let me tell you, I haven't gotten much sleep the last couple of days. Ive been staying up to all hours of the night reading. I just couldn't put them down and now I'm so anxious for the fourth book. I'm glad Ive got a little break between now and then though. I'm kind of burnt out from all of the reading Ive been doing. My eyes and mind aren't used to this sort of behavior. The hole reading thing. Ive got to come back to reality for while for my husbands and kids sake. Anyways, I'm so psyched to see how it all goes down in the end. I'm a huge Edward fan and I'm rooting for him all the way, though I'm almost certain it will work out. Ill have to admit that the first book has to be my fav! I love the initial meeting, the meadow, the "lion fell in love with the lamb". . . I just loved everything about it.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

HA HA HA Love IT!!!

Kristi said...

4 Days left BABY!!!!