Photobucket

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just an obsession... Nothing more!

So I finished the first book, Twilight, and am so excited to get started on book two, New Moon. I stayed up all night until about 3:30 in the morning and continued first thing in the morning. I missed sacrament meeting cause I lost track of time. I'm probably going to talk alot about these books cause I'm so addicted. I'm sure anyone and everyone would have to agree with me. I'm not sure why I'm so obsessed with the it, I just am. I feel like a teenager again when I read it. Just the fantasy of it all. I'm mean really... does that really happen to people. Obviously not the vampire part but just the whole love story part of it. I think not my friends, just in movies and books. I kind of wish vampires existed now!! I was telling my mom today that when I read It, I have my own soundtrack playing in my head as I read it and that obviously adds to the dramatics of it all. I'm sure that's not normal, but that's how into it I am. Enough with my rambling. I'm sure that's not the last ill post about the books so get used to it!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL I freeking Love It!! If you need to chat, Im so up for a good decussion about how Edward is so Wonderful!!

Kristi said...

You have been Tagged, you just go and copy and paste it from my blog, and then change it to your answers!