Photobucket

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Baby Rip!

Here are the pics I said I would get of baby Rip and his mama! Isnt he a cutie? So I just got these when I went to see my sister in law and I got to hold the baby for the first time cause every time ive been in there hes been in the nursery or under the light for his jaundice. Hes so tiny and cute. You forget how small new borns are. I told Ty that it makes me want another baby, but who am i kidding. I just dont think thats going to happen anytime soon cause the reality of another baby, im just not to sure about. Anyways, here are the pics. One more thing, I got an update on his breathing and hes finally doing so much better. Hes off the machine and everything is looking good!!


1 comment:

Kristi said...

WOW that is scary!! Congrats to Rand and Tracy!! He is a doll!! Keep us all posted on how he is doing!