Photobucket

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gone Fishin. . .

The day before the 24th, Ty and I along with my little brother Jeff, took the babies fishing. Well actually they didnt fish, just Jeff and Ty did. I just tagged along. We went to my uncles property and to his pond. Lets just say that it was hot and Nixon hadn't napped yet. So it was a bit of a struggle trying to keep him happy and busy. Quin just sat on the blanket and loved it. I did get some of the best pics of her though. Shes got this new thing she does with her face and I cant explain it, you just have to check out the pics of her at the bottom. She makes that face and breathes real hard. Its pretty funny and not to mention adorable. We had a pretty good time, but we didnt stay long cause Nixon was just way to tired and he had had enough. The best part of the day was getting those pics of Quin. I wish Nixon would have been in a better mood though. Hes also got a new thing where everything is his and hes having a hard time sharing, especially with his sister. He didnt really want her sitting in his chair that we brought. I guess its just the age (I hope)!
Quin and her favorite person(besides her mom) Uncle Jeff!
Nixon at a rare happy moment


This is her face she makes.



She loves food!




Isnt she the cutest?





5 comments:

Turbo said...

Hahaha, that face was cracking me up.

Reagan said...

Oh my gosh! what a cute little peanut!

Kristi said...

Freek that is CUTE!!!

Tanya said...

Hey I hope it is ok but somehow I found your blog and I was checking out your cute kids! My blog is private but if you want a link send me an email and I will add ya middleguy@hotmail.com (tacky I know but I am too lazy to change it)

Compton Family said...

Hey slacker! I am adding your blog to my blog list so here is mine if you want to add it to yours. http://gabealeana.blogspot.com/ I will try and e-mail you in the next day or so. It has been way too long since we last got in touch.